|Payment & Shipping Terms||Supply Capacity|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, WU||Production Capacity:||2000 pcs/pcs per Day|
|Min. Order:||5000 Piece/Pieces||Packing:||each in a polybag|
|Means of Transport:||Ocean||Delivery Date:||20-25 days|
Reusable Instant Hot Gel Pack
Features & Characteristics:
● Maximum temperature of 52℃
● Long lasting temperature, for this size, the warmness can last for about 15-25 minutes (depending on environmental temperature and condition)
● Safe, without side effect, and non-toxic (but cannot be ingested)
● Unique design and special anti-leaking design
● OEM/ODM orders are most welcome
● Can be reused, environmental friendly
● No need to heat in advance, and is convenient to carry and store.
How to USE:
1) Flex metal disc once or untill the liquid crystalised
2) Massage the pack to soften
3) Apply theInstant Heat Pack on desired area.
(if the temperature is too high, wrap a cloth around the heat pack before using)
Ideal for outdoor activities
Provides heat to approximately 50 to 55 degree Celsius and radiates heat for up to 45 to 60 minutes
How to Reuse:
1) Boil water in a pot
2) Wrap the Instant Hot Pack with a cloth to avoid direct contact with the pot
3) Place the pack (with wrapped cloth) inside the pot and continue boiling the water until ALL crystals are dissolved and only transparent liquid remains (usually around 20 minutes).
4) Remove the pack (with tongs) from the boiling water and make sure all crystals have dissolved (hold it up against the light to check), or it will trigger the heating again.
5) Place the Instant Hot Pack on a cloth to cool down, or wrap the product with cloth and apply to desired area (be cautious with high temperature).
6) When the liquid pack cools down, it is ready to be used again.
Be cautious of the water temperature and the temperature of the Instant Hot Pack while removing it from hot water.
Avoid direct contact with internal material, however, if contacted with the gel within, wash the contacted area with soap and water. If irritation continues, seek medical help.
●If the crystals begin to form while the product is cooling down, it means the crystals from previous reaction didn't dissolved completely and must be re-boiled.
● If flex the metal disc while the product is still hot from boiled water, the reaction will be incomplete and must be re-boiled. Therefore, please wait until the product has fully cooled before flexing the metal disc to activate.
Category: Instant Hot Gel Pack